Sat, Dec 02|
D & D Conference 2023
You are cordially invited to our 7th annual D & D Conference, a relationship conference featuring our panelists and discussion on the need for balance, balance of body, soul, and spirit. Join us for food, deep discussion, fun, and transformational change. I hope to see you there!
Time & Location
Dec 02, 2023, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM EST
Duluth, 3360 Steve Reynolds Blvd, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
About the event
The annual D & D Conference is a relationship conference hosted to save and heal our communities. We focus on personal development, relationships, restoring and healing families, mental health and emotional health, counseling, and deliverance.
This year’s theme is Balance of Body, Soul, & the Spirit. Our panelists Dr. Kesha, Dr. Joe Savage, Coach Denzel Mensah, Nurse Michelle Roberts, and Author & CEO Blossom Rogers will share their professional perspectives on the subject and coach our audience via Q & A into becoming a version of their better selves.
You don't want to miss this transformation event on December 2, 2023, at 2:00 p.m. We will start the event off with a catered brunch by KC's Playpen and fellowship.
Registration is now open!! However, seating is limited, so secure your seats by RSVPing below and by purchasing your tickets via Cash App $drkesha or PayPal at paypal.me/stmhouseofgodp4ap which is Spreading Truth Ministry House of God & Prayer for All People. Impacting Mindsets Global & Spreading Truth Ministry are sponsors.
Prayer | Brunch | Welcome | Panelist & Discussion | Q & A | Closing prayer & Deliverance
Nurse Michelle Roberts - BODY (Health & Wellness)
Author & CEO Blossom Rogers - BODY (Sexuality)
Coach Denzel Mensah - SOUL (Personality Types & Cognitive Fun)
Soul Coach & CEO Dr. Kesha SOUL (EQ & Emotional Needs)
Apostle Dr. Joe Savage - Spirit (Flesh + Will + spirit vs Holy Spirit)
How to secure your seat + Q & A
1. RSVP (Why RSVP, because we have limited seating and need a head count for brunch)
2. Send the donation of $65 by PayPal or Cash App (Include DD23 in the memo section)
3. What does the donation cover? (food, workbook, entry)
4. How to bless our panelist? (Ways of giving will be provided so please come prepared)
5. The event will be hosted near the ATL.
6. For more information contact Dr. Kesha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Attire: Business or Casual
8. What type of conference is this? This is a relationship conference that has God as our CEO. We welcome the Holy Spirit to have his way!
9. Will there be a program? The program will be included in our workbook.
10. Can I give a donation if I can’t make it to support the vision? Absolutely… Donate including the memo of #DonatetoDD23
11. Are there refunds? No, because we have to pay for the food in advance, but special circumstances will be taken into consideration.
12. Age limits? Since we will be talking about sex education, pre-teens are encouraged.